Anfield Universal Fixed Income Fund
The Anfield Universal Fixed Income Fund is designed to deliver positive returns over a range of market environments by investing broadly across the global fixed income markets. Free from traditional fixed income benchmark-specific guidelines, the potential benefits of the Fund include:
- A flexible and universal approach allowing Anfield to take greater exposure where we seek opportunity and avoid, or even take negative exposure where we see downside risk.
- A versatile portfolio complement, enhancing an investor’s complete fixed income allocation.
- Current risk-adjusted return and active downside risk mitigation that seeks to:
- Preserve capital
- Provide investors with a tool to help maintain their allocation to fixed income
- Deliver inflation plus, and
- Be prepared to reallocate when better opportunities occur naturally as part of debt market normalization.
Learn more about our Fund.